- You can manage cookies and delete cookies from Visa and other companies using your browser settings. Browsers such as Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari give you the ability to accept, reject or delete cookies. Visit the “help center” for your browser to learn more. Please note that your browser settings are not used to manage Flash or Silverlight cookies. To manage Adobe Flash Cookies, visit the Flash Player help page. To manage Microsoft Silverlight Cookies, visit the Silverlight section of Microsoft’s privacy statement.
- You can also take advantage of industry-sponsored programs that allow you to control the way companies advertise to you.
- The Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) manages an opt-out program for many third-party advertising companies. You can opt out of being targeted by NAI members by visiting https://www.networkadvertising.org/consumer/opt_out.asp.
- On some websites, you may see an AdChoices icon, which may appear on certain targeted ads. You may click on this AdChoices icon to learn more information about the collection and use of your information or to opt-out of such collection in the future. To learn more about the Digital Advertising Alliance Consumer Choice tool, please visit https://optout.aboutads.info.
- Additional information on cookies and online advertising choices are offered by:
Adobe Marketing Cloud: If you would like more information on how to remove yourself from the tracking and reporting functions performed for this website by Adobe Marketing Cloud, please visit the Opt-Out page at https://www.adobe.com/privacy/marketing-cloud.html.
Google: For information on how Google Analytics uses data please visit “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps,” located at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
In most cases, the choices you make are linked to your browser. If you use different browsers or different devices, you will need to set your preferences on each one. Even if you opt-out, you may still receive ads that are not customized for you, unrelated to your browser settings.
Although our websites currently do not have a mechanism to recognize the various web browser Do Not Track signals, we do offer our customers choices to manage their cookie preferences as described in the previous section. To learn more about browser tracking signals and Do Not Track please visit https://www.allaboutdnt.org.
Residents of some countries and states have additional privacy rights. Information on these rights is provided in the supplemental privacy notices posted in the Privacy Center.